Thread: The Weber Conversion

Stag Enthusiast

The Weber Conversion

The Weber carburettor conversion from stagweber is still available at only 390, plus one of three air filters of your choice.

One of our customers phoned and said "you have turned my stag into a sports car!". We have had many similar comments too.

Read all about the Weber kit at www.stagweber.co.uk where you can buy online.

Last edited by V Mad; 21st July 2016 at 17:50.

Stag Enthusiast
    No price increase! Our price for the stagweber Weber Conversion is still excellent value at just 390.00 plus optional air filter.

And still returning great customer satisfaction:-

" HI chris I received the webber kit yesterday and started fitting it and finished today. I went out for a spin and I don’t think the car has went so well in the 7 years that I have owned this one. It idles great and no lag what so ever when you step on the throttle, all in I am very happy with the conversion. Thank you for your help in making my Stag run like it should. No more having to balance the twin carbs. Craig (Aus, Sept 2016)"

"Hi Chris, I have just taken my Stag out for a test drive after fitting your kit and was amazed at the performance as I floored the accelerator, it went off up the road like a rocket and sounds so good. Needless to say I am VERY pleased with this Chris highly recommended. Best wishes David B" (Sept 2016).

Last edited by V Mad; 22nd September 2016 at 14:39. Reason: Update

tyne and wear mk2 tv8 manual o/d , , United Kingdom
    do you get any more power with this upgrade ?? is it a straight bolt on job or would they need setting up ??
    Simon

Stag mk2 manual overdrive harrow middlesex, , United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by samp5679 View Post
    do you get any more power with this upgrade ?? is it a straight bolt on job or would they need setting up ??
    Simon
    Simon

i watched his video on tube video yesterday,he says works straight out of the box,ive not fitted one myself,

Dave
    73 mk1.5 originally mimosa now gone to the dark side Delft Blue 73 white soon to be blue

You can always get in touch with Chris and go through the details - contact details are on the Stagweber website. He's no longer on this Forum.

Jonno

Quote Originally Posted by samp5679 View Post
    Simon
    Having had a Holley, That weber , Stroms and now Efi I would say no after market fuel system is out of the box fitment. It may run straight out of the box but I would factor in a tuning session. From my experience I had no more power than my rebuilt Stroms in fact I think the Stroms felt better than both the others.
    Carbs suck.