1975 Stag auto for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1975 Stag auto for sale

IMG_3108.JPGIMG_4876.JPGIMG_4873.JPGIMG_4874.JPGIMG_4877.JPG Due to a change in circumstances I am reluctantly selling my 1975 Stag TV8 auto.

Triumph Stag auto in excellent condition with soft top and hardtop.
    Dark chocolate with silver stripe.
    This car was restored 10 years ago (photos available) and it is a testament to the quality of the resto that the bodywork, chassis, paint and chrome are still in superb condition with no corrosion.

The car has done 81500 miles and has benefited in the last 2 years from -
    New recon diff, new rear springs and dampers, new radiator, electric fan, electric water pump with digital controller, header tank, new power steering rack, new tyres on original alloys (wire wheels not available), new battery, electronic ignition and front spoiler.

The carburettors have been stripped and rebuilt and all the chassis box sections and underbody have been sealed with Bilt Hammer wax.

The mohair hood is in very good condition with a clear vinyl and reliable zip.
    Seat vinyls and foams in good condition - there is the odd scuff and cracked vinyl and the drivers seat has a short length of split piping. New carpets fitted this summer.
    The car starts, goes and stops well - oil pressure is 28 at idle and 48 - 52 at general running speed. The temperature is steady at 11 o'clock on the temp gauge.
    No tax required under the 40 year rule - MOT booked for w/c Nov12th.
    Priced to sell at 11850.

Contact Jon on 07973 286082

Mot should be exempt being historic vehicle. Should it not?

Comment

Yes, it's MOT exempt but I think that prospective purchasers like the reassurance of an MOT certificate.
      Jon

Comment

True, never thought of that.

Comment

Now with MOT until Nov 2019 - no advisories.
          Jon

Comment

Working...
          X