Parts at national day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts at national day

I will have a stall at stag national day at beaulieu and if there are any specific parts you want pm me and I can bring them with me. I have just cleared two barns full of Stags and parts and now have virtually every part available including rust free Bootlids in mk1 & mk2 form and even some new stanpart doors plus lots of new panels whatever anybody else hasn’t got I probably have.see you at beaulieu
    Last edited by Tonywhite; 16th June 2019, 19:32.
    Stag Owners Club Forum has registered Tonywhite as a Trader in used parts for The Triumph Stag. 13.12.2017

Tony,
    I am looking for a really good condition chrome heater/vent grille that sits in front of the windscreen. I won't be at national day but will pay postage.

John

John
    1978 Stag Brooklands Green; 1986 Porsche Carrera SC

Comment

Hi Tony. I know it’s a long shot but have you any rolling restorations for sale. Looking to spend up to 5k.

Comment

Hi Tony, I am looking for a drivers door if you have one?

Thanks

Andrew

Comment

Mk1 or mk2?
          Stag Owners Club Forum has registered Tonywhite as a Trader in used parts for The Triumph Stag. 13.12.2017

Comment

I didn’t know there was a difference. It’s a 1972 and has all the markings of a MKII, LD10610.
            Thanks
            Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by hooky65 View Post
              I didn’t know there was a difference. It’s a 1972 and has all the markings of a MKII, LD10610.
              Thanks
              Andrew
              That number indicates Mk1. Look at your door catches. The Mk1 door catches were used up until the start of the 4th Sanction cars at LD30001, when the new anti-burst catches were introduced. These look more like modern car catches.
              Dave
              1974 Mk2, ZF Auto, 3.45 Diff, Datsun Driveshafts. Stag owner/maintainer since 1989.

Comment

Working...
              X