Chrome (Re-Chrome)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrome (Re-Chrome)

good afternoon all, anybody got a good recommendation for a re-chrome service in the Yorkshire area (Hull/Sheffield) looking at both bumpers thanks for any advice steve

Hi,

I have no such recommendations for you unfortunately, but have you considered changing to stainless bumpers as several members have had good experience of that? Don't know what the price difference might be though...

Cheers,
    Joakim
    1975 Triumph Stag - TV8 & MOD. Still in sickbay...

Managing Linkedin groups Triumph Car Owners and Enthusiasts & Triumph Nederland

Comment

Not quite local but someone recommended Derby playing to me when I asked - not used them myself but maybe worth a shout
      Paul - 3 projects, 1 breaker - garage built and housing 2 white Stags. One runs, one doesn't

Comment

I've had lots of parts done at "Prestige Platers" they are at Mexbrough, nr Rotherham, always to a very high standard....in my experience, but be prepared to wait 4 or 5 months, they are always very busy.

Comment

A guy I know in sabden whos fussy and does alot of top class restros and he wont use anybody else other than the chroming company in Derby

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini 51 View Post
            I've had lots of parts done at "Prestige Platers" they are at Mexbrough, nr Rotherham, always to a very high standard....in my experience, but be prepared to wait 4 or 5 months, they are always very busy.
            Yeah I used them, very good, been around a long time. Usually a long wait though as you say.

Comment

Quality chrome in hull mate, I use them all the time, google it

Comment

Working...
              X