This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Stags

This dealer chap's hopeful - didn't make £14,000 last week on ebay (with what I think were more complimentary photo's) and this week its on for an even higher price - LOL!

eBay item number:

And the Supercharged Stag is on for another attempt - same price as last year.......

Barring the development cost and the uniqueness of the mechanics I'd have thought £25k would be a better level......?
    Mike

I hope his mechanical skills are better than his spelling.

Comment

Think the blue one is the same chap that advertised Rodger Robertsonís Stag, but not certain. Supercharged Stag does have some notoriety and performs well, if you can afford the fuel! Donít forget though, the nights are shortening, Spring is on its way and convertible prices will be on the UP - at least, until it SNOWS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian F View Post
        Think the blue one is the same chap that advertised Rodger Robertsonís Stag, but not certain. Supercharged Stag does have some notoriety and performs well, if you can afford the fuel! Donít forget though, the nights are shortening, Spring is on its way and convertible prices will be on the UP - at least, until it SNOWS.
        I believe you are right, canít be too many dealers that buy & sell Stags in Virginia Water, heís clearly got a couple of eBay names.....
        Mike

Comment

Mike

Wonder if heís registered as a Trader, or just an enterprising collector? Is there a formal definition of Trader, do you have to buy/sell x amount of vehicles? Just wondering........

ian F

Comment

If someone can be defined as a trader presumably the buyer would be entitled to some sort of warranty?

Comment

I do know the Lady that sold it (as I asked her why the car appeared in the SOC mag at one price and then on ebay with this muppet) said she had sold it to a dealer....
              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mike@thenook View Post
                ....................said she had sold it to a dealer....
                ....who saw it advertised in the mag and is an SOC member????

Keith

Comment

What is your problem with this guy, so he buys a car and then sells it for a bit more. For all you know he may spend a few bob on it bringing it up to scratch. Iíve met the guy at car shows and he is a decent man and looks nothing like a muppet. You are all acting like Stag police.

Comment

Originally posted by 72BLUE View Post

....who saw it advertised in the mag and is an SOC member????

Keith
                    Ideal place to source cars for well under their real value. Well worth the membership fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Mopo View Post
                      What is your problem with this guy, so he buys a car and then sells it for a bit more. For all you know he may spend a few bob on it bringing it up to scratch. Iíve met the guy at car shows and he is a decent man and looks nothing like a muppet. You are all acting like Stag police.
                      Not one of yours then?

Comment

Nee nar nee nar nee nar.

Comment

Been here before, sellers choice to sell, buyers choice to buy.

Perhaps possibly making a profit will become illegal if Jeremy become Prime Minister
                          Nigel
                          1976 MK2 TV8 ZF - 4 HP-22 Auto, Hard Top Inca Yellow, Minilite Replicas, Stagdad Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Mopo View Post
                            Thanks for your input - Just my personal opinion and I'm sticking with it!

Being referred to as the Stag police (small p?) is to me a pretty absurd remark but then you are also entitled to your own opinion.

Thread now closed.
                            Mike

Comment

Working...
                            X