Front seat back seat bolsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front seat back seat bolsters

Years ago I bought a Front Seat Backrest Foams kit from Aldridge Trimming. I only used the two side bolsters and the bit at the top where the head rest goes. I have not called rang them, but I'm wondering if they sell only those parts.
    South East trimming , in the SOC mag sells the side pieces but I didn't see the bit at the top.
    Has anyone compared the two types of foam from these two sellers? I have been happy with the set from Aldridge,

Sujit

I have used Jim at southeast trimmings, very helpful, give him a ring and he will sort you out, foams and covers I bought 4 years ago still good, derek

Comment

Originally posted by sujitroy View Post
      Years ago I bought a Front Seat Backrest Foams kit from Aldridge Trimming. I only used the two side bolsters and the bit at the top where the head rest goes. I have not called rang them, but I'm wondering if they sell only those parts.
      South East trimming , in the SOC mag sells the side pieces but I didn't see the bit at the top.
      Has anyone compared the two types of foam from these two sellers? I have been happy with the set from Aldridge,

Sujit
      I bought all my foam, upholstery and carpet from Jim, hes very helpful produces quality stuff, the foam was like original
      Ian

Comment

Thanks. Just spoke to Jim.

Comment

Working...
        X